Planning a family vacation and do not know what to do? Start with picking the destination. The middle east with its modernity and ultra-growth looks like a good option when fun for the whole family is to be ensured. Browse our Dubai 6 nights 7 days packages and see for yourself what a tRead More
Welcome to the glistening city of Dubai
As you arrive in Dubai, our representative will meet you at the airport and escort you to the hotel. Check into the hotel and take some rest. Later in the evening, sail through the city’s waterways on a traditional Dhow Cruise and enjoy a tasty buffet dinner listening to Arabic music. Transfer back to the hotel and sleep for the night.
See the most iconic places in Dubai
Post a hearty breakfast, set out for a joyful half-day Dubai city tour. Lose yourself in the exotic Middle Eastern experience. You will see world-class places that will give you a glimpse of Dubai history, culture, and traditions. Next, you will get a visit to the 124th floor of Burj Khalifa, from there see the panoramic views of the stunning city. You will also visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo where you can see the beautiful marine creatures. The second day comes to an end, head back to the hotel for an overnight sleep.
Enjoy a plethora of thrilling activities at Desert Safari
After a tempting breakfast at the hotel, proceed for the Dolphinarium. Indulge in poolside and underwater interactions with dolphins until noon. You will get to see fun-filled dolphin and seal shows at the Dolphinarium, kids are sure to have a great time there.
Later, set off for an adventurous Desert Safari tour. Enjoy desert activities like dune bashing and a grand spread of barbecue dinner. Get to your hotel and retire for the night.
Visit Abu Dhabi and admire the modern architecture
Have a filling early morning breakfast and embark on a full-day Abu Dhabi city tour. Explore Abu Dhabi’s ancient as well as modern arenas. The bustling capital city is home to world-class museums, parks, dining places, spas, shopping malls, hotels, theaters, and golf courses.
Later, proceed to the Ferrari World theme park. Try your hand at the engaging rides. Post dinner, transfer back to the hotel in Dubai and retire for the night, ending the fourth day of your scintillating Dubai vacation.
Enjoy a plethora of thrilling water sports
Post a yummy breakfast, you’ll be taken to Aquaventure and the Lost Chambers at Atlantis The Palm. Enjoy the thrilling water rides throughout the day and explore the vibrant marine life. You can try your hands as sailing, windsurfing, floating climbing walls, and kayaking. Kids can have a great time at the water playground. You will also get to see ruins of Atlantis, more than thousands of years old, deep down the sea. Return to your hotel and have a sound sleep.
Spend the day as per your convenience
Begin the sixth day with a delicious breakfast at the hotel. The day is at leisure and you can plan it as per your comfort and ease. Since Dubai is famous for shopping and is home to the biggest and most luxurious shopping malls, on a leisure day, you can plan a visit to these malls. You can go out and see Dubai Mall, BurJuman Mall, Mall of Emirates, Ibn Battuta Mall, and Dubai Outlet Mall. After exploring the biggest shopping destinations, come back to the hotel for a sound sleep.
1. It is just quotation not the confirmation, No services have been booked yet,. We cannot guarantee the reservations & price that Is subject to availability & prices confirmation.
2. Rates are subject to change in case of any changes in airport taxes, hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
3. Check your passport carefully as the validation of the passport is passenger&rsquos responsibility not ours, as per immigration rules passport should be valid 06 months from date of return from tour.
4. Cancelation in case visa refusal, medical issue or whatsoever reason would attract the cancelation charges as above mentioned charges.
5Changes in ticket or hotel booking, ground arrangements or in any services would attract date change and cancelation charges we will try for minimum damages but solely discretion of Hoteliers, airlines , embassies and ground handlers.
6. Escape n fly does not have any hold on embassies granting and refusing visa application for any country, it is solely discretion of embassy.
7. Escape &lsquon&rsquo fly is an independent company & licensed to sell travel products including sightseeing, accommodation, airlines , visa services , travel insurance through its independent contacts and network.
8. Services provided by Airlines, accommodation & other suppliers are independent contractors, agents, associates & all subject to the terms & conditions specified by them which available upon request and subject to law of the countries in which service is supplied.
We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
The avance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
1. Booking date to 15 days from date of departure --Booking Fee of Rs. 10,000 per person
Cancellations of airfare, hotels, cruises or any other component.
2. Between 14 - date of departure - 100% Non-Refundable.